Why we choose Brett Martin
Brett Martin manufactures a complete system of underground soil and waste solutions, ranging from simple pipes and fittings to access chambers, roddable bottle gullies, P-traps and adoptable chambers, designed for fast installation and exceptional reliability.
They attribute the success of their business to innovation, customer service and product quality.
As a longstanding Drainfast partner with more than sixty years of plastic manufacturing experience, Brett Martin has produced our Vision range of drainage products since 2012.
Why we chose Brett Martin
While visiting their head office in County Antrim, Northern Ireland and their factory in Staveley, Derbyshire we realised that their exacting manufacturing standards would ensure quality, longevity and performance.
As the UK’s largest independent building products manufacturer, their well-earned reputation for quality and performance and the company’s progressive mindset perfectly align with the Celebrated Alternative ethos.
With a proven reliability that we and our customers could depend on, we decided to make Brett Martin a Celebrated Alternative.
Vision drainage products from Drainfast are made by Brett Martin.
Like other market-leading brands, all Brett Martin products are manufactured under a quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2015, comply with EN 1401-1:2009 & EN 12598-1:2003 and are backed by the relevant product certification and approval.
One innovative feature of Brett Martin products that we love is their moulded seals which, unlike standard loose seals, offer easy fitting, high quality and hard-beaten performance. Take a look at the images below to see the difference.
A loose seal on a standard coupler, easily lost and poor fitting
A moulded seal, fixed to the body of the coupler for excellent fit
Buying Brett Martin underground drainage products from Drainfast gives you:
- A complete system from one source – no need to pick and buy from multiple suppliers
- Lightweight products that are easy to install
- Durability and impact resistance
- Superior quality – the plastic is visibly better than that used by most competitors
- Suitability for a broad range of commercial and domestic installations
- Good value for money – lower priced than some market leaders but equal in quality
- Availability – huge stock levels held by Drainfast, with next-day delivery possible