Designed for use with 110mm and 160mm UPVC underground sewer pipes and associated fittings. This purpose-built storage unit and workstation from SiteStak enables safe and easy adjustments to pipe, such as cutting rockers, chamfering pipe ends and attaching fittings. Signage and paint colour can be customised to suit the branding of any groundwork contractor.
- Fitting's compartments with mesh front and compartment signage for easy stock control
- End compartment with a solid wall for containing smaller parts.
- Tool shelf and optional ruler to enable accurate adjustments to pipe
- Store a generous quantity of pipe and fittings
- Easy to move with fork guides included as standard and optional lifting eyes
- Cutting guide positioned at 600mm for cutting rocker pipes
See it in action
A tidy site is a safe site!
Mess on site doesn't just look untidy. It leads to wasted time, wasted materials and wasted money! SiteStak is a materials management system designed specifically for the needs of Groundworks Contractors. It offers more than just a means of keeping your site tidy; it changes the way you work.